Delivery Days In 2019:
Wednesday afternoons: Maclean, Yamba, Iluka and all areas in between.
Thursday afternoons: Woolgoolga, Coffs Harbour, Sawtell and all areas in between.
Friday afternoons: Grafton, Pillar Valley, Minnie Water, Wooli
- All orders must be paid for before your order will be processed (boxed) and delivered.
- Custom orders need to be placed by Midnight Sundays to ensure you get what you need.
- If you would like an estimated time for your delivery, email us at [email protected] on the morning of your delivery and we will give you an E.T.A (estimated time of arrival) for your order.
- All deliveries to Grafton City, South Grafton, Coutts Crossing Village and Nymboida Village incur a “local” delivery fee of $5.50. All regional deliveries, outside of these areas, incur an $8.80 delivery fee.
- We offer FREE DELIVERY for all orders over $200.00.
Refunds – Our Commitment To Our Customers:
Here at DEOSA Wholefoods, our commitment to freshness and quality is utmost so we will only choose the best of the produce we have available to us for your food box. As you are ordering online and cannot see the produce for yourself and because we are dealing in fresh and perishable foods, our returns policy is such that we are more than happy to refund the full price of a food if the quality is questionable. Human error can occur, even though our commitment to quality is high, so if any products are not to your satisfaction, please do not hesitate to contact us as soon as possible with your concerns and we will happily replace the questionable foods free of charge in your next order or give you a full item refund.
Customer happiness is our priority and we measure the success of our business by the satisfaction of our customers. So we will always do our best to ensure you are happy with our service.
If you love our food boxes and service please spread the word. When your friend shops with us and tells us you referred them, we will thank you with a $10 Discount on your next order!