Strawberry Quark Cheesecakes
- 1 cup Organic almonds
- 8 fresh Organic medjool dates, pitted
- 2 Tbsp Organic coconut oil + extra for greasing tin
- Pinch unrefined sea salt
- 365g Barambah Organics Quark
- 2 tablespoons of Organic maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon Organic vanilla extract or seeds of 1 vanilla pod
- 5 big juicy Organic strawberries
- 1 tablespoon of Organic white chia seeds
- Grease 2 x 12 mini muffin pans.
- Grind almonds in a food processor until roughly chopped, add remaining ingredients and process until loose dough forms – it should stick together when you squeeze some between your fingers.
- Add heaped teaspoons of the mixture to the muffin pans, press down with the back of a spoon or your fingers.
- Add all ingredients to a blender, blend until silky smooth.
- Spoon the mixture onto the prepared bases.
- Place in the freezer to set for around 1-2 hours, remove from freezer ½ an hour before serving.